After stating that I would post pics everyday, I have already fallen behind! I have tried for two days to post but I keep getting an error report. Let's see if this works!
My wonderful neighbor works for our local Bowl game and hooked us up with some sweet tickets!
DH and our other neighbors got to the game way early so we could attend a pregame party.



The food was great and there were lots of people. Fun! Then we went to the game where we hung out on the field and watched the teams and bands warm up.

View from our walk to the game.

Some pretty
Mizzou Golden Gals that we met.

My sweet neighbor working her tail off.

Joann and I enjoying the festivities.

DH in our suite.
Pre-game activities.

Trophies for the post game presentation.

David Robinson - our local celebrity.

Ms. Jules still working away - and smiling through the whole process! She's a great worker like that!

Some of our other neighbors enjoying the fun.
Joann hanging with the team during the award presentations. Did I tell you Joann is a Mizzou alum? She had a ball!

Post game festivities!

We had a ball and it was so much fun to be a VIP, even if it was for an evening!
Thanks Jules for hosting, working so hard and being gracious enough to invite us!
No comments:
Post a Comment