
As you know this movie has won a ton of awards. It was really a great movie. Kind of a Forrest Gump on violence.
I was not only moved by the movie, but by the sheer difference in the culture of India and the culture of the U.S.

I'm not certain, but I assume most people in the U.S. have running water.

I also am fairly certain that most children don't live in slums.

At least not to this magnitude.

Although our great country is not perfect. I felt extremely thankful for all the things we have, a great peaceful government, running water, shelter and the access to public help if we need it.
If you prefer reading, A Fine Balance also gives you a glimpse of those in India who are less fortunate.




1 comment:
We absolutely loved this movie!! So good. Absolutely a difficult movie to watch at times, but so moving and inspiring!
BTW, loving and laughing with your blog this morning!! So fun!
Post a Comment