Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Is It About Filth?

Boys, Boys, Boys!

If there is something filthy in the world, my kids will find it.



The last couple of days we've watched some movies. The first one, Cars, seems like a sweet wonderful kids movie. Nothing that a mom would turn her nose up to.


But, instead of saying "Speed, I Am Speed",

the only line my kids remember from the movie is "I'm Stuck in Hillbilly Hell".

They laugh and laugh at that line. They rewind the movie and listen to that line over and over. I hear them whisper it to each other when they think I'm not listening. Lovely...

Also we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks. How bad could that be? I mean, their grandmother took the boys to the movie and she said it was cute and good. Not much wrong there.






The other day my Wee Lad saw a gentleman and said in a very sweet big boy voice "Hello! How are you?"

As a mom I was so proud of his charm and manners. Then, he looked at the man and said -

"My gas is so bad it can clear a room!"

OMGADS! He got that line from Alvin and The Chipmunks!

Why couldn't he have said a cute line from that movie? Why couldn't he have said anything else?! My Wee Lad kept repeating the gas line so we had to leave - IMMEDIATELY!



If it's foul - it rocks! So be it the life with boys!

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I'm not going to ask where you found all those toilets, but I thought this post was great!!!