Sunday, December 28, 2008

365 Day of Photos

My dear friend/cousin Kristin encouraged everyone to take pictures daily and add them to their own blog. I'll give it a go but can't guarantee 365 days!

I did get a camera for Christmas (sorry cousin!). It's a cute little Sony Cyber Shot that I can carry in my purse.

Here are a few of the happenings during our day today:

What I ate for breakfast as we rushed to church.



The most irritating toy given this Christmas (and, yes, I'm the one who purchased it!).




Opening presents with Nana.






After all the wonderful family time and presents and such, it looks like Santa barfed in our house.


And a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

You can do 365! Look at all the subjects you have to feed off of each day. :)

Love the Christmas pics. I'm sure it was a lot of fun with everyone there. Miss & love you guys!