What did we do without IPhones?
What in the world could we have spent all our free time doing without all those great apps?
For Valentine's Day my DH wanted an IPhone. We splurged and - ta da - an IPhone is now in his sweet hands.
My boys think they have died and gone to heaven. They play games on the IPhone constantly and my DH is finding fun things for them everyday.
Last night they spent hours fishing - in our house. They laughed and had a great time. How much fun for a dad to take his boys fishing.
And never get in a boat or out of their jammies.
As we purchased the IPhone from our local Apple store the other day, our 3 year old was digging playing with all the ITouch devices that were around the store. When we left we had to drag him out kicking and screaming "I WANT MY ITOUCH! I WANT MY ITOUCH!"
And to think parents actually went outside and played with their kids in the past. How old fashion is that?









1 comment:
Ha! I've heard that iPhones do this to people...I'm resisting, so far.
Post a Comment