Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Glow of Electric Sex In The Window

To Be or Not To Be... tacky. Hmmmm.



It seems there is always a fine line between "Hey that's cute/funny/neat, etc." and "That's just plain TACKY!"

Take my Christmas ornaments. We have a lovely display of lights in our front yard. There are white icicles hanging from the roof, the trees are wrapped in white lights, there is one tree that has lights making it look like a Christmas tree and then a lovely wreath hung over the front door. It's all kinds of beautiful. Tasteful. Appropriate. Fitting.

Every now and then though, I want to be different. Quit being appropriate and just go wild! So, this year, next to my lovely appropriate holiday lights, I want to add this...




What do you think? It's all kind of tacky.

Some who have seen the movie will think it's the bomb.




Some who have seen the movie will hide their children's eyes and remind their children not to play with my children on the playground.


Some - say the Home Owner's Association - might just send us a nasty note.





I'll keep you posted on the outcome!

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

A leg in a baby bottle . . . hhhmmm. You're crazy. I vote no, but I'm not a member of your HOA. :) And you thought the backyard issue was a big issue!!! ha!