Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Love This Man

And, no - he's not my husband! I mean, I do love my husband, and my boys. But, there's alot of love to go around in this world, don't you think?

















So, I've fallen in love with this man too...









I'm not sure what the attraction is. It's really nothing logical. From my schoolin' background, I'd say pheromones. The unfortunate complication to this logical scenario is I can't get close enough to smell him. If and when that opportunity arises, I'll let you know what I can deduce from the smell experiment.



His hard edge personality is something I personally have not ever liked in a guy. I mean, he's tough and gritty and doesn't take any crap off anyone. He'd walk all over me and, and...Okay, I'm starting to sweat a bit.






Bottom line - it's gotta be the hair. I love gorgeous dark/salt and pepper curly hair. It's always been my weakness. And Tony here has it in spades. My knees are weak just thinking about that hair!





On one episode of No Reservations he didn't put gel in his hair. It was just wild and unruly and I, well, I...never mind. Let's just say I became an instant fan.




Did you know you can be a fan of his on facebook? http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/No-Reservations-with-Anthony-Bourdain/7774036261?ref=mf



And follow him on Twitter?

http://twitter.com/NoReservations





I love this whole new, high tech way of stalking.

No comments: