
As per Margo's post, "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
So, here are five blogs that I read or would like to read each day (keep posting gals!).
Kcinnova at http://kcinnova.wordpress.com/
Amy at http://thestows.blogspot.com/
Angie at http://thepruskepage.blogspot.com/
Rachel at http://onlyformoms.blogspot.com/
Kristin at http://toddandkristin.blogspot.com/
Your blogs are a delight to read and I look forward to some updates!


2 comments:
Thank you, Laurie!
There are many days that I feel like a zombie chicken!
In your honor --or should I say, in honor of this award-- I am renaming tonight's entree "Zombie Chicken."
woo hoo. My chicken's still behaving pretty well, but it could just be that it's Easter!
Post a Comment