Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beers, Babes and Bad Parents

My husband and I like to partake in a nice glass of wine or cold beer – on occasion. There are times when we have friends over and we have trouble determining who’s beer belongs to whom, due to too many beers so many people in the house. So, to solve this problem I found these great beer belts.





What a wonderful concept! How awesome to be able to keep up with everyone’s drink! Just take these great rubber bands and place one on a beer and it identifies it's rightful owner.

We had friends over tonight so I pulled out the beer belts and passed them around. I totally forgot that my boys are creative. They saw the beer belts and proclaimed “bracelets”!




Please remind me to check their arms in the morning before school! Especially the baby! I would hate for him to go to church looking like this!

3 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

We'll need those for Memorial Weekend. Do they also fit on margarita glasses?

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

That is too funny! We call it a "water chaser" when you fill the medicine dosage cup with water after drinking down the medicine.
Someday the fact that my kids call those "chasers" is going to come back and bite me in the butt.

Banteringblonde said...

Ha ha YES, I like you! I stopped over from Margo's and I"m glad I did!