My boys really love all those great learning channels. Like Discovery and The History Channel. Recently they've run across a different kind of channel. The Sci-Fi channel.
The show they like the most is Ghost Hunters.
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/
As the name describes, the show is about hunting ghosts. I've watched it a few times and they only thing I find is the huntin' usually takes place late at night and there are lots of bumps and sounds. Not much else. Of course I'm not judging, I just don't see the excitement like the boys do.
But for the boys, they are dumbfounded with all the neat tricks the ghosts pull. And, if I ever need peace and quiet in the house, Ghost Hunters will stop the boys in their tracks!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My guys also love the History & Discovery channels, not to mention (but I am) Animal Planet!
Then they grow up and watch Comedy Central. Enjoy those ghost shows while you can!
My kids worshipped Steve Erwin! I have never seen Ghost Hunters ... not sure I want to lest those sneaky ghosts start visiting me.
I think I commented already, but maybe it's not showing up because you haven't moderated it yet. Won't repeat then! Just wanted to let you know I gave you a Zombie chicken award you can pick up on my blog. Let me know if my comment on this post doesn't ever show up! Have a great day!
Thanks for letting me know that google got the first one. My daughter hasn't gotten into the sci-fi channel. That ghost hunter show would probably scare the heck out of both of us. She loves the history channel, TLC (she's a major What Not to Wear fan - doubt your frat house is :), national geographic channel and her favorite - Animal Planet. I think all the shows are responsible for her love of science, animals and frighteningly, shopping.
Post a Comment