Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. III John 1:4

Good Morning Again!

What is it about a new purchase that can make you happy? Of course I'm referring to my new HP laptop computer! Our other computer was seven years old and getting pretty ricketty. It was full and slow. We got this new computer to help keep up with our pictures and use for trips. I'm so excited!

We spent the day yesterday just getting ready for our trip to Virginia. Taking the car into the shop, moving car seats and having Mom give us a ride back and forth was exhausting with three boys. Josh has decided that he doesn't need a car seat anymore and will not only pitch a fit but will also physically make himself unavailable to be strapped into the contraption! I need to start lifting more weights and bulk up a bit to keep up with his strength! We also went to the pool with some friends and that was fun. The big boys finished the evening with VBS and seemed to have a blast.

Today looks like more of the same! Getting ready for our trip, swimming with friends and VBS! And, every now and then the boys complain that they are bored! Too funny!

Hope your day is well!





No comments: