Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Morning Again

Here we are - another day in the summer. Although I've had a head cold for the past five days, I am so enjoying the summer. Just lazy days with the boys. No agenda, no stress. It's wonderful.



We haven't been out of the house too much due to me feeling so bad but it's given me time to organize some things, pay some bills and get ahold of some other paperwork that has been hanging over my head. The blessings of being sick! I've also watched a few movies while laying around. That in itself is a rare treat!



Maybe I can shake this awful headache long enough to take the boys to the pool today. They are getting itchy to get out of the house and today may have to be the day. We have season passes to Fiesta Texas but one must be in perfect health to do that with three boys and the Texas heat! Maybe next week!

As for the boys, they are basically perfect (is that a biased mom's opinion or what?!LOL!)! Mitch is ever the wonderful oldest child. Always a little adult, willing to help and being a good big brother. The other day he wanted to make chocolate chip cookies and he did it all by himself. They were fabulous!

Will is always such a delight. His sweet laugh and beautiful energy is awesome. He's always up for playing with his little brother and never seems to be sad or cross. I smile just watching him.

Josh, what a little ham! Now that he's beginning to talk more he says the cutest things! The other day I asked him "Are you awesome?" and he said "No, Colby is awesome!" Here's to you cousin Colby!

That's about it for today. Hopefully all is well in your world.

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I'm glad you're finally blogging again! Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime this summer. Get to feeling better soon!

ps - I tagged you in our blog. You're welcome!