Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Summer Day

It's been a busy week here. The big boys went to golf camp and had a blast. Josh is my ball player and he was all about staying and playing too. He was totally disappointed that a two year old can't attend golf camp. So, we spent many mornings just hitting a bucket of balls at the driving range while the big boys were learning their golf skills. After the morning of golf we spent the afternoons at the pool with friends. Isn't summer great or what?! I hope the boys can look back on this and see how much fun life can be when you are young.

Last night the big boys spent the night with friends and Josh was asleep by 5pm (yes - 5pm!). It was so quiet around here! Such a strange phenomenon! Today Mitch is heading to a friend's house and Will is having a friend over. Should be a fun day too.

Forgot to tell Cousin Todd Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great!

Also, Ms. Kristin has tagged me for a post regarding seven songs that have made a difference in my life. Here it goes! Not sure if I need to post an explanation after each or not. These are not songs that I would consider my favorites, but they remind me of major events in my life and make me think of those events when I hear the songs.

Because You Love Me - Celine Dion
Bakers Street - Gerry Rafferty
Reminiscing - The Little River Band
We Danced Anyway - Deana Carter
Mr. Jones and Me - Counting Crows
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Annie's Song - John Denver

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I hope you have pics of the boys at golf camp - had to be cute! I like your music list. I know the significance behind a couple of them. :)