My sweet DH really wants us to do something fun for our anniversary. I am a reluctant traveler so I'm trying to overcome that and really plan for a great vacation for us.
As we plan I am reminded of Simone and how she lets her heart out to Pee Wee regarding her traveling angst (only during the first two minutes of the following video).
As I plan I keep thinking about my "Big But". "Simone, let's talk about your Big But." Pee Wee Herman
So we decided to head to Napa for a week. My dream has always been to drive up the coast of California on Hwy 1 and head to the wine country.
We've been planning and having a blast. We are headed to Napa in July and I am so excited!
My dream has finally come true!


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Your vacation sounds wonderful. My dh & I have treasured the mini-vacations we have taken together, just the 2 of us.
That will be great! 20 years is definitely worth celebrating in a big way... congratulations. I get a lot of travel angst, but as soon I've pulled out of the driveway or gotten on the plane, it disappears. I've never been to Napa, but have always wanted to go..
Post a Comment