Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Update

Life is crazy and time is passing. How cliche is that?

The big boys are at day camp this week and are having a ball. The baby is beside himself that he's not big enough to go to camp. He's bored and loves his brothers coming home at night.

Tonight is the closing ceremony for camp. We are heading out there to see what those guys have been doing all week and why each day is "the best day ever!"

I am working and loving it. Since that is filling up my time and my heart I may post here and there about what we are doing.

Hope summer is wonderful where you are!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds exactly like summer is supposed to be.

With 3 teens wanting computer time, I have less time for blogging but more time for other things that have been put off during the school year.