Mom, the boys and I have started making our way down the highway to Virginia. We spent last night in Monroe, LA and tonight we are in Georgia. The trip has been absolutely uneventful and we are thankful for that. The boys have done well in the car, they have played hard when given the chance (like McDonald's for lunch and jumping on the hotel beds tonight) and settled down when asked.
Here was the best part of the day. Road trips and Dairy Queen just seem to go hand in hand.
Tonight we drove through Atlanta and drove by the Turner network building where Cartoon Network and Boomerang are housed. The boys had a fit! They thought that was so cool. They are easily entertained!
As I sit here I can hear the thunder of an approaching storm (a rare event for this South Texas gal).
We are hoping to have an uneventful trip again tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Amy and crew tomorrow night!


1 comment:
Did the boys know that cousin Todd used to work in that Turner building?
Have a safe trip and tell A, G, J, K & A&B hello for us!
Post a Comment