Facebook has helped me keep in touch with so many people! I love it!
A long lost friend from high school was in San Diego last week. Due to FB we were able to connect and get together for lunch!
Another great friend that I've known since kindergarten lives outside of LA. The boys and I spent the weekend with her and her sweet DH. We had a great time.
Santa Monica Pier
Life is good!


1 comment:
Preparing here for our own vacation and nearly 2 weeks of meeting up with old friends and family. Facebook has been very helpful in the plans. On the other hand, before facebook, I only told the people I knew I had time to visit with, and now everyone who has access to my wall (or comments their friends leave on my wall) knows that I am coming for a visit. I'm hoping it doesn't lead to bad feelings that we don't have time to see everyone.
(It's my oldest son who went ahead of us last week. He's staying with his own friends and having a good time, according to the brief & sparse communication we've had from him.)
Post a Comment